Athletic Performance Enhancement that is Legal, Ethical, and Healthy.
What is Asea?
August 18, 2010Posted by on
You’re going to be hearing a lot about Asea (pronounced Uh-see-uh) in the coming months. A scientific discovery that is sending a shock wave through the world of athletics and soon the world of health and wellness. Yeah, that’s a big statement but in my opinion understated.
* ASEA is the only stable perfectly balanced mixture of reactive molecules that exist outside of the body. Google reactive molecules and Redox Signaling and see what you find.
* ASEA is based on more than 16 years of research, making it a safe and natural way to help your body function as it should.
* The components in ASEA are native to the body and consistent with its natural chemical balance.
* ASEA increases the effectiveness of the body’s most important natural antioxidants by over 500%.
* ASEA supports immune system functions that reduce oxidative stress and repair cellular damage.
* ASEA accelerates the body’ production of its own natural antioxidants, like glutathione, superoxide dismutase (SOD), and catalase.
* ASEA is the only product that delivers the balanced foundation that every person must have to allow their body and immune system to function at its optimal level.
* ASEA simply contains the raw materials that our body and our immune system need to help support our overall health and wellbeing. More….
* Antioxidants are incapable of fighting free radicals without the help of reactive Molecule 1811067molecules.
* The reactive molecules in ASEA are produced by a complex proprietary electrochemical process that reduces and oxidizes the base saline solution, resulting in an equilibrium of several known reactive molecules.
* These reactive molecules are the same as those that are naturally produced inside of living cells and have been successfully measured over the last 30 years by the use of certain fluorescent dyes that act as indicators.
* Verification of the reactive molecules in ASEA is done regularly by utilizing three of these same standard fluorescent indicators, namely R-phycoerythrin (RPE), aminophenyl fluorescein (APF) and hydroxyphenyl fluorescein (HPF). More….
ASEA Clinical Studies
* ASEA is safe for ingestion and exhibits zero toxicity, based on standard safety biomarkers.
* Athletic endurance, as measured by time to ventilatory threshold and time to VO2max , is significantly increased by more than 10% on average.
* ASEA helps speed recovery after athletic exertion. More….
ASEA Claims Supported by Research Institutions
* ASEA increases antioxidant efficiency of glutathione peroxidase and superoxide dismutase (SOD) inside living cells more than 500%.
* ASEA significantly stimulates the production of the master antioxidants inside the cells without causing an inflammatory response.
* ASEA significantly increases the efficiency of communication signals between cells, those involved in cell damage detection, cell repair, and cell replacement. More….
There is a wonderful side effect to this amazing discovery. We’ll go over that in more detail in our next blog.
Want more details? Have questions? Contact us and we’ll have a nice chat.