Athletic Performance Enhancement that is Legal, Ethical, and Healthy.
Category Archives: Preventative Health
April 10, 2012Posted by on
Guest Post by David Haas
Why Exercise works
Building lean muscle and getting the heart pumping blood to your entire body are just a couple of the most commonly known benefits of exercise. Being in good physical and mental shape is even more crucial when you are dealing with a disease that has taken so many lives. For the person dealing with a cancer diagnosis, such as mesothelioma, getting regular exercise has the potential to help in a plethora of ways.
Below is a list of some of the benefits that come with regular exercise:
Reducing your stress – With as little as 30 minutes of activity per day, you can see an increase in serotonin and dopamine levels. These are chemicals that will help to sooth and calm you. There can be no doubting that having cancer can cause stress, exercising is a natural way to alleviate that stress. Those “feel good” chemicals provide an atmosphere where stress won’t be able to flourish so easily.
Naturally lift depression – Exercise has often been referred to as a natural antidepressant. If you are person who finds yourself fighting depression and is having trouble keeping your spirits up, being active can help without any medication. When you already have to take medicine to treat your cancer, regular exercise is a good way to fight off depression without needing to take any
Keeps your body strong – As your doctor works hard to kill the cancer attacking your body, staying active through exercise is a great way to work on offsetting the damage being done to your body. Exercise works to keep the body as well as the mind strong. You can build lean muscle, increase the oxygen levels in your blood and improve your memory; it will help you to put the focus on remaining strong in the body and mind – something you need when you’re waging a war against cancer.
Imagine waking up one day knowing you have to receive mesothelioma treatment before that day ends. There is nothing you can do about the cancer or that you must deal with whatever side effects come with receiving such treatment. Now imagine starting that same day out by going for a brisk walk in your neighborhood; you walk for 30 minutes working up a sweat and admiring the beauty of nature. At the end of the exercise session, how much better prepared do you think you’d be for your mesothelioma treatment? Probably a lot!
Making a commitment to take care of your body when you are diagnosed with cancer is about more than just keeping fit. This is about doing what you can to increase your quality of life, even when that life includes a fight with cancer. Your energy will levels with rise, your attitude will become more positive and you can feel good about doing your part to live a happy and healthy life for many more years to come.
For more information about engaging in physical activity with cancer, click on the link http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/prevention/physicalactivity.
September 27, 2010Posted by on
Today, it can be hard to get excited about a breakthrough. That’s because everything is called a “breakthrough.” There’s always something new and exciting popping up around us. So when someone says they’ve made a breakthrough, it just gets lost in background noise, where it typically belongs.
Unless, of course, it actually is something that hasn’t been done before. Ever.
Sixteen years of foundational research led to the creation of the first and only perfectly balanced mixture of stabilized Redox Signaling molecules that exists outside the body. In case you haven’t heard of Redox Signaling molecules, they’re what your body creates to support the vital functions of the immune system. They’re so important that the body manufactures its own supply within the cells.
One set of these molecules is responsible for activating antioxidants. Here’s the deal: no matter how many antioxidants you ingest, they can’t fight even one free radical until they’re activated, so these molecules are important. The other set of molecules are essential for cellular communication, cellular protection, and the healing response.
So it’s easy to see why your own body makes these molecules. And until now, the body was the only source. But today there’s one more: ASEA.
Want to chat about Asea? Have more questions than are answered in this blog?
Contact Us, we’d love to visit with you!
August 31, 2010Posted by on
My Name is Ronald V Norris M.D. I am from Boston Massachusetts. Dr John Baird Louisville Kentucky. I’m Shelly Roby from Elizabethtown Kentucky. I’m Dr. Rob Ward, I am a family Practitioner. Gary Samuelson, I’m an Atomic Physicist. My name is Dave Carpenter I am a Naturopathic Medical Doctor.
“Our Cells Age with us, part of the disease process is actually that your cells get damaged” – Dr John Baird
“As we age the healing process becomes a little bit more slow, less efficient.” – Dr. Gary Samuelson Atomic Physicist.
“We have to find a way to have those cell rejuvenated.” – Dr. John Baird
“In our cells we all have mitochondria. What the mitochondria do, that is the energy generating factory in our cell. As part of that process their are molecules that are produced as by products. These molecules are called reactive oxygen species. These are molecules that make up the redox signaling system. What’s important is that they be balanced. Depending on our health circumstance we can produce more or less of those molecules, when they are not balanced these become dangerous to the cell. They produce these little molecules that don’t have a paired electron around their nucleus. When they have to be neutralized that’s done by antioxidants. Well those antioxidants can’t work unless they become activated by this redox signaling system.” – Ronald V Norris M.D.
“Redox Signaling molecules are absolutely crucial to maintaining peak efficiency in cell function.” – Dr. Rob Ward
“It’s all about Homeostatis and balance and what it does is allow your body to perform at it’s maximum at it’s best level by balancing things at the cellular level. ” – Shelly Roby
“This is a remarkable process, because it is actually the process which allows us to regenerate tissue and maintain our health.” – Gary Samuelson
“ASEA doesnt’ cure anything, but it does go into your cells that aren’t function properly and enable them to work better.” – Dr. John Baird
“As we age we just don’t produce enough of these molecules to maintain balance in our body. ASEA is providing that.” – Dr. Rob Ward
“What I believe is ground breaking is that we have been able to stabilize certain mixtures of redox signaling molecules so that they can be effectively stored outside the body.” – Dr. Gary Samuelson, Atomic Physicist
“The beauty of ASEA is that it helps support the cell so well that one doesn’t have to take as many other supplements. You just take less supplements and get the same result because the cell is so much more efficient.” – Dave Carpenter, Naturopathic M.D.
“It enables you to go into your cells, repair whatever cell damage has been done, make them work better. And then if you add exercise and diet on to that you will be even healthier.” – Dr John Baird.
“Everything started making sense, I started connecting the dots. Yeah I wanted to use this product, because at the age of 55 my cell efficiency has dwindled. I was curious to see what my body would be capable of doing. It occurred to me, hey why not. Especially if I am going to have an interest in perhaps sharing this with others. I need to be able to say how this has helped me” – Dr Rob Ward
“I also noticed when I was working out a more significant amount of energy and longer endurance. I really felt like I was 20, 25 years younger. It was incredible.” Dr. Dave Carpenter
“I found that I experienced increased mental clarity, increased energy” – Ronald V. Norris M.D.
“One of the great benefits that redox signaling can have for us is that it helps accelerate and maintain healthy tissue.” – Dr. Gary Samuelson, Atomic Physicist
“I am so excited about this new awareness, this new paradigm of what we can do with our health” – Dr. Rob Ward
“I feel very confident giving this to all of my patients. It’s something they need, it’s something that their cells lack. We are just restoring it because it is native to the body, it’s already there just not enough of it.” – Dr. Dave Carpenter
“Every patient that I see I share ASEA with and my story, my experience with ASEA.” – Shelly Roby
“This technology has the potential of spear heading some of the greatest advances of health, in the world.” Dr. Gary Samuelson
“The thing I like about ASEA is that it is very scientifically backed.” – Dr. Dave Carpenter
“So, just in the same way your mom used to try to give you something that you really would need to help you get well, ASEA is providing a balance just like your moms chicken noodle soup.” – Dr. Rob Ward
“The possibility of being able to stabilize redox signaling molecules and use them as bio-active non-toxic agents inside our body is phenomenal. It will make a difference, and it will be the future technology that will affect almost all areas of health science and well being.” – Dr Gary Samuelson, Atomic Physicist.
August 18, 2010Posted by on
You’re going to be hearing a lot about Asea (pronounced Uh-see-uh) in the coming months. A scientific discovery that is sending a shock wave through the world of athletics and soon the world of health and wellness. Yeah, that’s a big statement but in my opinion understated.
* ASEA is the only stable perfectly balanced mixture of reactive molecules that exist outside of the body. Google reactive molecules and Redox Signaling and see what you find.
* ASEA is based on more than 16 years of research, making it a safe and natural way to help your body function as it should.
* The components in ASEA are native to the body and consistent with its natural chemical balance.
* ASEA increases the effectiveness of the body’s most important natural antioxidants by over 500%.
* ASEA supports immune system functions that reduce oxidative stress and repair cellular damage.
* ASEA accelerates the body’ production of its own natural antioxidants, like glutathione, superoxide dismutase (SOD), and catalase.
* ASEA is the only product that delivers the balanced foundation that every person must have to allow their body and immune system to function at its optimal level.
* ASEA simply contains the raw materials that our body and our immune system need to help support our overall health and wellbeing. More….
* Antioxidants are incapable of fighting free radicals without the help of reactive Molecule 1811067molecules.
* The reactive molecules in ASEA are produced by a complex proprietary electrochemical process that reduces and oxidizes the base saline solution, resulting in an equilibrium of several known reactive molecules.
* These reactive molecules are the same as those that are naturally produced inside of living cells and have been successfully measured over the last 30 years by the use of certain fluorescent dyes that act as indicators.
* Verification of the reactive molecules in ASEA is done regularly by utilizing three of these same standard fluorescent indicators, namely R-phycoerythrin (RPE), aminophenyl fluorescein (APF) and hydroxyphenyl fluorescein (HPF). More….
ASEA Clinical Studies
* ASEA is safe for ingestion and exhibits zero toxicity, based on standard safety biomarkers.
* Athletic endurance, as measured by time to ventilatory threshold and time to VO2max , is significantly increased by more than 10% on average.
* ASEA helps speed recovery after athletic exertion. More….
ASEA Claims Supported by Research Institutions
* ASEA increases antioxidant efficiency of glutathione peroxidase and superoxide dismutase (SOD) inside living cells more than 500%.
* ASEA significantly stimulates the production of the master antioxidants inside the cells without causing an inflammatory response.
* ASEA significantly increases the efficiency of communication signals between cells, those involved in cell damage detection, cell repair, and cell replacement. More….
There is a wonderful side effect to this amazing discovery. We’ll go over that in more detail in our next blog.
Want more details? Have questions? Contact us and we’ll have a nice chat.