Athletic Performance Enhancement that is Legal, Ethical, and Healthy.
Tag Archives: Cell (biology)
February 15, 2013Posted by on
This simple video is an engaging and novel way to look at the power of Redox Signaling Molecules and how ASEA has captured this incredible science in a bottle.
Please share your comments, questions, or insights!
March 26, 2012Posted by on
We’ve had a number of requests for patent information on the manufacturing, process, and solution known as ASEA.
Currently 6 of the 30 medical and mechanical patents have been approved for use by ASEA and Independent Associates. ASEA continues to work to obtain the necessary permissions to use additional patents, scientific studies, and research documented since the creation of this product even before it was known as ASEA.
However, this vital information is still tied up in bureaucratic red tape surrounding ASEA’s designation as a supplement rather than a drug.
The original science and research behind the product was done with the intention of creating a new pharmaceutical (drug). When the original company developing the product ran out of money it was acquired by a biotech company that didn’t really know what it had in regard to the research, manufacturing process, and end product. So it sold the entire works to Verdis Norton and James Pack, the founders of ASEA. And, as they say, the rest is history.
Suffice it to say the patents have helped bring another layer of credibility to ASEA and Redox Signaling, the science behind which ASEA is based.
SO…with that the patent numbers are listed below which you can search at http://patft.uspto.gov/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm to get the detailed patent documents.
- Category creator, one of a kind product completely protected by more than 30 U.S. patents including patent numbers 5,334,383; 5,507,932; 5,674,537; 5,731,008; 6,007,686; 6,117,285.
- 17 years and over 20 million dollars spent on research, development, and clinical study.
- The world’s first and only Redox Signaling Supplement – Redox Signaling Molecules are Native to the body – Required by every BODY.
- Company is less than 2 years old yet was profitable in its first year in an industry where 90% of start-up companies fail in their first year.
- Company on track to double revenue in 2012.
- Athletic performance and endurance benefit is driving the company to worldwide distribution. Once an athlete learns the advantage this product provides they will not be without it
- Safe for ingestion and exhibits zero toxicity, based on standard safety biomarkers.
- Athletic endurance, as measured by time to ventilatory threshold and time to VO2max , is significantly increased by more than 10% on average.
- Helps speed recovery after athletic exertion.
Claims Supported by Research Institutions
- Increases antioxidant efficiency of glutathione peroxidase and superoxide dismutase (SOD) inside living cells more than 500%.
- Significantly stimulates the production of the master antioxidants inside the cells without causing an inflammatory response.
- Significantly increases the efficiency of communication signals between cells, those involved in cell damage detection, cell repair, and cell replacement.
Product specific facts:
- The only stable perfectly balanced mixture of reactive molecules that exist outside of the body.
- The product of more than 16 years of research, showing it to be a safe and natural way to help your body function as it should.
- The product components are native to the body and consistent with its natural chemical balance.
- Supports immune system functions that reduce oxidative stress and repair cellular damage.
- Accelerates the body’ production of its own natural antioxidants, like glutathione, superoxide dismutase (SOD), and catalase.
- The only product that delivers the balanced foundation that every person must have to allow their body and immune system to function at the cellular level.
- Asea – Animal Peak Performance (healthylivingresources.wordpress.com)
- ASEA restores clear vision naturally…spray your eyes with ASEA (lallanv.wordpress.com)
- Asea – Keeping Your Animals Healthy (healthylivingresources.wordpress.com)
October 4, 2010Posted by on
Dr. Robert Ward is a practicing family physician in Richmond, Kentucky. Dr Ward was recently introduced to Asea and has had the opportunity to use it with his patients. This video provides some insight from a physicians perspective as to how Asea works in the body and how the body uses the reactive molecules introduced by Asea to overcome physical ailments and problems.
Feel free to leave a comment. If you’d like to know more about Asea you can contact us directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Website.
September 27, 2010Posted by on
Today, it can be hard to get excited about a breakthrough. That’s because everything is called a “breakthrough.” There’s always something new and exciting popping up around us. So when someone says they’ve made a breakthrough, it just gets lost in background noise, where it typically belongs.
Unless, of course, it actually is something that hasn’t been done before. Ever.
Sixteen years of foundational research led to the creation of the first and only perfectly balanced mixture of stabilized Redox Signaling molecules that exists outside the body. In case you haven’t heard of Redox Signaling molecules, they’re what your body creates to support the vital functions of the immune system. They’re so important that the body manufactures its own supply within the cells.
One set of these molecules is responsible for activating antioxidants. Here’s the deal: no matter how many antioxidants you ingest, they can’t fight even one free radical until they’re activated, so these molecules are important. The other set of molecules are essential for cellular communication, cellular protection, and the healing response.
So it’s easy to see why your own body makes these molecules. And until now, the body was the only source. But today there’s one more: ASEA.
Want to chat about Asea? Have more questions than are answered in this blog?
Contact Us, we’d love to visit with you!
August 18, 2010Posted by on
You’re going to be hearing a lot about Asea (pronounced Uh-see-uh) in the coming months. A scientific discovery that is sending a shock wave through the world of athletics and soon the world of health and wellness. Yeah, that’s a big statement but in my opinion understated.
* ASEA is the only stable perfectly balanced mixture of reactive molecules that exist outside of the body. Google reactive molecules and Redox Signaling and see what you find.
* ASEA is based on more than 16 years of research, making it a safe and natural way to help your body function as it should.
* The components in ASEA are native to the body and consistent with its natural chemical balance.
* ASEA increases the effectiveness of the body’s most important natural antioxidants by over 500%.
* ASEA supports immune system functions that reduce oxidative stress and repair cellular damage.
* ASEA accelerates the body’ production of its own natural antioxidants, like glutathione, superoxide dismutase (SOD), and catalase.
* ASEA is the only product that delivers the balanced foundation that every person must have to allow their body and immune system to function at its optimal level.
* ASEA simply contains the raw materials that our body and our immune system need to help support our overall health and wellbeing. More….
* Antioxidants are incapable of fighting free radicals without the help of reactive Molecule 1811067molecules.
* The reactive molecules in ASEA are produced by a complex proprietary electrochemical process that reduces and oxidizes the base saline solution, resulting in an equilibrium of several known reactive molecules.
* These reactive molecules are the same as those that are naturally produced inside of living cells and have been successfully measured over the last 30 years by the use of certain fluorescent dyes that act as indicators.
* Verification of the reactive molecules in ASEA is done regularly by utilizing three of these same standard fluorescent indicators, namely R-phycoerythrin (RPE), aminophenyl fluorescein (APF) and hydroxyphenyl fluorescein (HPF). More….
ASEA Clinical Studies
* ASEA is safe for ingestion and exhibits zero toxicity, based on standard safety biomarkers.
* Athletic endurance, as measured by time to ventilatory threshold and time to VO2max , is significantly increased by more than 10% on average.
* ASEA helps speed recovery after athletic exertion. More….
ASEA Claims Supported by Research Institutions
* ASEA increases antioxidant efficiency of glutathione peroxidase and superoxide dismutase (SOD) inside living cells more than 500%.
* ASEA significantly stimulates the production of the master antioxidants inside the cells without causing an inflammatory response.
* ASEA significantly increases the efficiency of communication signals between cells, those involved in cell damage detection, cell repair, and cell replacement. More….
There is a wonderful side effect to this amazing discovery. We’ll go over that in more detail in our next blog.
Want more details? Have questions? Contact us and we’ll have a nice chat.