Athletic Performance Enhancement that is Legal, Ethical, and Healthy.
Tag Archives: Signaling molecule
April 2, 2012Posted by on
Guest Blog by Mike Bills
Posted by Permission
Since I have been doing this blog with my good friend Matt we often get asked a lot of questions regarding ASEA. A lot of the questions are from information seeking curious individuals that truly want to understand the message that we are trying to deliver. Other questions are from those trying to clear up misinformation and misunderstanding. Then still we have those that are extremely skeptical and think ASEA is a scam and they mean to trip us up. I do understand, I didn’t believe in ASEA until I saw it change lives with my own eyes. I have a very personal connection to this product.
I wanted to take a few moments and address some of the more common questions and also common misconceptions that I see when it comes to ASEA.
Fact or Fiction?: Redox Signaling was invented by ASEA to sell ASEA.
I wrote a blog article a while back titled “What is Redox Signaling” . In the article I encouraged individuals to Google Redox Signaling and determine for themselves the science. WOW! I was torn apart for not explaining it. My intention was that if you Google Redox Signaling you can find thousands of independent articles on Redox Signaling. This would show this emerging science of Redox Signaling is not concocted by ASEA. I wont make that mistake again. At the bottom of this article under Resources I will include several links to outside sources on Redox Signaling. In addition there are several books on Amazon dealing with the topic of Redox Signaling including Redox Biochemistry & a publication on Antioxidants & Redox Signaling.
Why spend so much time on Redox Signaling? The first step to understanding ASEA is to having a basic understanding in the Science Behind ASEA.
Fact or Fiction?: ASEA was created for a comp plan for a network marketing company.
I understand this question. A lot of network marketing companies are created by professional network marketers to be network marketing companies. They want to create a company so they develop a marketing plan and then go find the products to fill the comp plan. Their entire Differentiating Advantage is their comp plan. The product is an after thought.
If you watch the How ASEA was Founded Video or attend any Meet ASEA meetings where Verdis Norton and James Pack tell their story you will quickly learn that when Verdis and James acquired the technology behind ASEA the intention was to determine why it worked, then to sell the technology for a profit. In order to determine why ASEA was getting the results it was, Verdis found and enlisted the help of Atomic Medical Physicist Dr. Gary L. Samuelson. It was Dr. Samuelson that determined what ASEA was and why it was working. Once they had made this discovery they did intend to sell and had an offer from a pharmaceutical company. Dr. Samuelson begged Verdis not to sell the technology because it would “be lost to mankind” if he did. Verdis took Dr. Samuelson’s advice and later ASEA was born!
Fact or Fiction?: ASEA is protected by Patents
Click on the above patents and do your own due diligence!
Fact or Fiction?: ASEA is a formulation created in a lab and is synthetic.
A: ABSOLUTELY FICTION!
I would describe ASEA as a Discovery. Actually two major discoveries that are scientific breakthroughs.
First, ASEA has managed to create native to the body redox signaling molecules that are created by the mitochondria in each cell of your body – outside of the body!
Second, ASEA has stabilized these molecules in a bottle that allows you take drink or apply them topically to re-introduce them to the body. Your body sees them as Native!
To understand watch the ASEA Breakout Product Video
Fact or Fiction?: ASEA is a Scam
A: Most Definitely Fiction
I mentioned that at the beginning of this post I have a very personal connection to this product, let me explain. First, I am an independent ASEA associate, I am not an employee. I also do want to promote and sell ASEA for a profit. However it goes beyond that. I have personally seen great benefits to individuals both close to me and that I have met through this endeavor and I fell an obligation to share. There are those that have written many negative articles on ASEA on the internet and branding it as a scam. I will say that those individuals have not done their due diligence and have an agenda. In fact a couple of them we have reached out to, invited them to ASEA to find out for themselves, on our dime with no obligation just to see the truth. They have all declined.
I was first introduced to ASEA prior to the launch by members of my family. They had invested very large amounts of money and are shareholders of ASEA. They encouraged me to take a look at the product and the company as they had intimate knowledge being shareholders. They then connected me to the Daughter and the Son of the CEO Verdis Norton. Nancy Norton Thunell was the first distributor in ASEA, Member of the founders club, diamond founders club and is a Triple Diamond. I am happy to say she is my close friend and her and her brother Jon Norton work directly with me to share and promote this wonderful product.
I truly believe that if you share ASEA, you will make a significant substantial difference in the lives of someone that needs it. I have seen it over and over again.
Critical Care 10(208) (2006), “Reactive oxygen species: toxic molecules or spark of life?””, Shelden Magder (http://ccforum.com/content/10/1/208).
Biochemical Pharmacology 70 (2005) 811-823, “Redox regulation: A new challenge for pharmacology””, Daniel Frein, Stefan Schildknecht (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15899473).
Redox signaling in biology and disease series intro, ““The expanding network of redox signaling: new observations, complexities and perspectives””, Roy J. Soberman (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12618508).
Cardiovascular Research, v71, p247-258 (2006), “Redox Signaling in Hypertension”, Tamara M Paravicini (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16765337).
Wound Rep Reg, v11 p431-438 (2003), “The general case for redox control of wound repair”, Chandan K. Sen (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14617282).
March 26, 2012Posted by on
We’ve had a number of requests for patent information on the manufacturing, process, and solution known as ASEA.
Currently 6 of the 30 medical and mechanical patents have been approved for use by ASEA and Independent Associates. ASEA continues to work to obtain the necessary permissions to use additional patents, scientific studies, and research documented since the creation of this product even before it was known as ASEA.
However, this vital information is still tied up in bureaucratic red tape surrounding ASEA’s designation as a supplement rather than a drug.
The original science and research behind the product was done with the intention of creating a new pharmaceutical (drug). When the original company developing the product ran out of money it was acquired by a biotech company that didn’t really know what it had in regard to the research, manufacturing process, and end product. So it sold the entire works to Verdis Norton and James Pack, the founders of ASEA. And, as they say, the rest is history.
Suffice it to say the patents have helped bring another layer of credibility to ASEA and Redox Signaling, the science behind which ASEA is based.
SO…with that the patent numbers are listed below which you can search at http://patft.uspto.gov/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm to get the detailed patent documents.
- Category creator, one of a kind product completely protected by more than 30 U.S. patents including patent numbers 5,334,383; 5,507,932; 5,674,537; 5,731,008; 6,007,686; 6,117,285.
- 17 years and over 20 million dollars spent on research, development, and clinical study.
- The world’s first and only Redox Signaling Supplement – Redox Signaling Molecules are Native to the body – Required by every BODY.
- Company is less than 2 years old yet was profitable in its first year in an industry where 90% of start-up companies fail in their first year.
- Company on track to double revenue in 2012.
- Athletic performance and endurance benefit is driving the company to worldwide distribution. Once an athlete learns the advantage this product provides they will not be without it
- Safe for ingestion and exhibits zero toxicity, based on standard safety biomarkers.
- Athletic endurance, as measured by time to ventilatory threshold and time to VO2max , is significantly increased by more than 10% on average.
- Helps speed recovery after athletic exertion.
Claims Supported by Research Institutions
- Increases antioxidant efficiency of glutathione peroxidase and superoxide dismutase (SOD) inside living cells more than 500%.
- Significantly stimulates the production of the master antioxidants inside the cells without causing an inflammatory response.
- Significantly increases the efficiency of communication signals between cells, those involved in cell damage detection, cell repair, and cell replacement.
Product specific facts:
- The only stable perfectly balanced mixture of reactive molecules that exist outside of the body.
- The product of more than 16 years of research, showing it to be a safe and natural way to help your body function as it should.
- The product components are native to the body and consistent with its natural chemical balance.
- Supports immune system functions that reduce oxidative stress and repair cellular damage.
- Accelerates the body’ production of its own natural antioxidants, like glutathione, superoxide dismutase (SOD), and catalase.
- The only product that delivers the balanced foundation that every person must have to allow their body and immune system to function at the cellular level.
- Asea – Animal Peak Performance (healthylivingresources.wordpress.com)
- ASEA restores clear vision naturally…spray your eyes with ASEA (lallanv.wordpress.com)
- Asea – Keeping Your Animals Healthy (healthylivingresources.wordpress.com)